воскресенье, 18 сентября 2011 г.

amit wadhwa::I am an electronic engineer by profession but i am looking to exploit my transferable skills in the areas of people management, communication and website development to build a career amit wadhwa

amit wadhwa amit wadhwa::I am an electronic engineer by profession but i am looking to exploit my transferable skills in the areas of people management, communication and website development to build a career.
I am using this website as a means of showcasing my work both in the professional and nonprofessional areas.
I am invloved with a cultural organisation and as part of my work for them i have done some tv promotional work another area where i have a growing interest.
I am also showcasing my work in that area here under the section.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий