суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

safavieh home and carpet::From the pricing to the design consultant i have been working with, everything has been more than i expected safavieh home and carpet

safavieh home and carpet safavieh home and carpet::From the pricing to the design consultant i have been working with, everything has been more than i expected.
From the moment i walked into the front door to buying a green tea in starbucks, everyone always seems to remember my face and make me feel so welcome at fls.
I truly can not say enough about design consultant natalie lenahan, and her knowledge and expertise regarding my furniture buying experience.
She always greets me with a warm smile and a firm handshake and, most importantly, wastes no time in getting started.
She knows the layout of your store like the back of her hand so when a request is made to see a specific item or manufacturer, she knows exactly where to go.
I cannot tell you how important that is when time is limited.
With employees like these two, who would ever shop anywhere else?
Be sure to let them know how valued they are and give them a raise!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий